Spring Snow Goose Hunting in Missouri
Rogers Goosedown Outfitters can plan the perfect goose hunting experience for you, no matter what bird species is your preference.
Goose Hunting Dates & Hours in Missouri
Our goose hunts are open from February 7, 2021, through April 30, 2021, and are limited to snow geese, blue geese and Ross’s geese.
The hunts and shooting time start one-half hour before sunrise to one-half hour after sunset. You can expect to meet at least an hour prior to shooting time to meet the goose hunting guides, get to the fields, and make sure everything is set up for your hunt.
What you need for hunts
Your guns, your ammo, and your hunting licenses and tags are all you’ll need. Rogers Goosedown Outfitters will provide everything else for your hunt. From high-quality decoys to a warmed up blind and a hot breakfast. Ask us about nearby lodging (and discount rates) that are just right for you and your party.
Our hunts are held on private land, so no need to worry about being crowded.
Rogers Goosedown Outfitters Goose Hunt Costs:
- 1-day hunt in Missouri – $175 per person
What To Know For Guided Hunts:
- Goose hunts begin 30 minutes before sunrise till 4 pm or till the guide says the hunt is over.
- Spring Snow Goose Conservation Order runs from the end of January through March.
- Be prepared to take all birds the day of the hunt. Guides are not responsible for the birds after the hunt.
- No alcoholic drinks allowed in the blinds or in the fields during the hunt.
- No retrievers allowed on hunts.
- Groups less than 5 could be mixed with another group
- All hunters must sign a waiver prior to the hunt. Click here to download Waiver
Accommodations can be made if you have knee or back problems, such as:
- Lay Down Blinds
- Pit Blinds
- Box Blinds
Have questions or ready to book?